Monte-Carlo International Sports, a company based in Monaco, created by Mr. Fabrice Pastor, aims to contribute to the development and promotion of the padel in the world throughout different activities:
– The Fabrice Pastor Cup, padel tournaments organized in Argentina, Chile and Brazil, that allow the young players who win the finals to participate in a stage of the World Padel Tour in Europe.
– The sponsorship and the organization of women’s professional circuit in Argentina.
– The creation of padel clubs in countries where the sport is starting.
– The sponsorship of professional players from World Padel Tour and the promotion of young players.
– The creation of the Monegasque Padel Association.
– The exhibition of professional players to promote the sport.
Monte-Carlo International Sports’ principal promoter, Fabrice PASTOR is an entrepreneur with a passion for padel tennis. In Spain he met top trainer Nito Brea, who since then has been his partner in all his new projects. Apart from his many other activities in Monaco, this project holds a special place in his heart, as he has always dreamt of contributing to boosting the internationalisation of a sport he is truly passionate about and plays on a regular basis.