Monte-Carlo International Sports, a company based in Monaco, created by Mr. Fabrice Pastor, aims to contribute to the development and promotion of the padel in the world throughout different activities:
– The Fabrice Pastor Cup, padel tournaments organized in Argentina, Chile and Brazil, that allow the young players who win the finals to participate in a stage of the World Padel Tour in Europe.
– The sponsorship and the organization of women’s professional circuit in Argentina.
– The creation of padel clubs in countries where the sport is starting.
– The sponsorship of professional players from World Padel Tour and the promotion of young players.
– The creation of the Monegasque Padel Association.
– The exhibition of professional players to promote the sport.
Monte-Carlo International Sports’ principal promoter, Fabrice PASTOR is an entrepreneur with a passion for padel tennis.
Apart from his many other activities in Monaco, this project holds a special place in his heart, as he has always dreamt of contributing to boosting the internationalisation of a sport he is truly passionate about and plays on a regular basis.